Straight Arm Swing Training Aid
We are proud to be official distributors of the Straight Arm swing training aid.
The Straight Arm (tote bag included) is a light weight training aid to help all golfers feel and understand an extended lead arm. This helps to generate width in the backswing and follow-through positions and to create club head speed for distance.
*The Straight Arm should be used with half swings at half speed to accomplish the lead arm straight position.*
- Standard - Recommended for all golfers (men, women, and juniors) 5'9" and taller
- Medium - Recommended for all golfers shorter than 5'9"
*Pink Straight Arm is only available in medium
- Lightweight golf training aid designed to swing slow, ½ swing, ½ speed from hip to hip.
- Can also be used for practicing pitching and chipping around the green.
- Promotes the correct hinge position at the right hip (right handed player) of your backswing.
- Generates a straight left arm for a right hand player, to the right hip in the backswing, impact and through to the left hip of your golf swing.
- Encourages tempo, rhythm and balance.
- Increases width and shoulder turn, which leads to greater distance and better accuracy.
- Simple and effective golf trainer used by all levels of players.
- Suitable for both right and left-handed men, women and junior golfers.
The Straight Arm was developed by PGA Professional Gary Brooks and is used by PGA Professionals, Golf Digest Top 100 Teachers, Golf Magazine Top 100 Teachers, PGA Master Professionals, and PGA Tour Players around the world. Some of which are:
- Martin Hall - PGA National Teacher of the Year
- Mike Bender - PGA Master Instructor; Golf Digest Top 5 Teacher; 2009 PGA National Teacher of the Year
- Leigh Taylor - PGA Master Professional
- Suzy Whaley - LPGA Former Tour Player; Golf Digest Top 50 Teacher
- Anne Kelly - LPGA Former Tour Player; Women's Golf Coach University of Colorado